If you haven’t seen the TV series, Yellowstone from Paramount Network you might be living under a rock! In case you aren’t familiar, Yellowstone follows the influential Dutton family from Montana. The patriarch, John Dutton, played by Kevin Costner is not exactly the most ethical guy nor does he have the most above board children but somehow we’re all left somewhat endeared by all of them.
The Duttons run the Yellowstone Dutton Ranch and end up fighting to keep their land from going commercial. Beth Dutton is John’s daughter and from Yellowstone season 1-5 she is a firecracker to say the least. Beth is bold, overtly sexy, fiercely protective and holds one hell of a grudge. With a swoon-worthy romance with fan favorite, Rip Wheeler played by Cole Hauser, the scenes Beth is in are my favorite. Did I mention Beth’s style never disappoints?
Beth Dutton’s fans know she is a force of nature to say the least. Played by the gorgeous actress Kelly Reilly, Beth’s style is executed perfectly. If you’re like me and love her sexy, sassy style with a cowboy lifestyle chic, you are in the right place. I have taken Beth’s iconic looks and rounded up quite the collection of stylish dresses, elegant fur coats, cowboy boots and other statement pieces that embody the fierce personality that is Beth Dutton.
Channel your inner Beth Dutton and check out my round up of the best pieces that capture style icon Beth’s unique look!
- Brown and Red Floral Spaghetti Strap Dress this dress is simple yet paired with brown knee high boots and a roomy cardigan it turns into a cozy/sexy outfit perfect for cold nights. Don’t forget the glass of whiskey-lol!
- Black and Silver Belt-I love these western wear/hippie style belts to accentuate the waist on dresses that lack shape. They pair well with black cowboy boots.
- Black and White Dress– I love how this dress has ruffles on the sleeves and a plunging neckline making it sweet yet a bit cheeky at the same time. This dress was worn with knee high black boots.
- Pink and White Dress-This dress makes quite the statement and I found an exact replica!
- Madewell Ancient Coin Necklace-This type of necklace is seen in a few scenes. It’s a great piece and works with just about any outfit.
- Green and White Polka Dot Dress-Love this dress and in earlier scenes, she wore it with a matching green blazer and a brown leather hobo bag. She also wore it with brown harness boots and a long cardigan in later scenes.
- Brown Leather Saddle Bag-Great leather bag that can be worn as a crossbody. I didn’t see it in the show but it seems to fit Beth’s style.
- Black Knit Button Down Dress-Simple yet sexy knit button down dress that would pair nicely with a trench coat, leopard fur coat or even a shearling jacket and heels or knee high black boots.
- Fringed Cardigan-This piece was not seen on the series but I feel it has Beth vibes.
- Black Blazer-Nothing like a blazer to kick up the sharpness of an outfit. This jacket is the perfect way to take the sweet floral prints up several notches.
- Green Flannel Shacket-I love the versatility of a flannel shirt and this flannel shacket gives major Yellowstone vibes.
- Oversized Cardigan-I love this cardigan to wear over floral dresses.
- Free People Sling Bag-This sling bag is so perfect. I had to include it.
- Shearling Biker Coat-Up your Beth fashion game with a shearling jacket. This one is so affordable and looks great with a pair of jeans or dress it up with a dress.
- Blue Wool Poncho This blue coat is not the most versatile accessory but it does scream chic western wear when Beth wore it.
- Suede Knee High Boots These boots were included in my Easter Sunday Outfits post and as I said in that post, are incredibly easy to wear with so many different looks. Beth wore these with flowy dresses.
- Black Leather Knee High Boots These boots were also worn with a floral dress and would look great with the blazer and exact dress mentioned above.
- Tan Cowboy Boots Everyone needs a good pair of cowboy boots and I’m just about to order these for myself. I’ve heard they are comfortable and the tan color would match with anything.
- Brown Durango Harness Boots I love pairing these boots with feminine pieces to balance out the manliness of them. They look like they could kick some butt!
- Felt Wide Brimmed Cowboy Hat-I know nothing of cowboy hats but this one looked good and got great reviews.
- Brown Fleece Coat-I have been eye balling this coat for some time now. Beth wore something similar in a red/orange version and it made quite the statement. It would be a great coat to wear with many looks in chilly weather.
Beth Dutton outfits go from a simple pair of blue jeans and a flannel jacket to an elegant outfit like a sexy black dress and boots. Hopefully if you love Beth’s character and style on Yellowstone, you’ve found this fashion round up helpful.
Beth’s style isn’t hard to recreate and you don’t have to go all out with the western wear to accomplish the look. A few simple pieces that capture her feminine yet edgy style will get you the Beth look. Pick a standout piece like a bold coat and pair it with a simple floral summer dress with knee high boots and you’ve captured her style!
If you enjoyed this post, check out my “Get The Look” posts on Elizabeth Taylor and Stevie Nicks!
I’d love to hear what other style icons you would like me to work on next!!??
Shop the Post: