Whether your headed to a religious service or family brunch, I’ve got your Easter look covered with these incredible finds from Amazon! My fashion inspiration for Easter Sunday outfits is feminine yet distinct. I took to Amazon as usual to find the best (and most affordable) dresses. The good news is, I found so many!
With Easter fast approaching, I’ve rounded up the perfect Easter look no matter what your Easter activities are this year!
These Easter outfit ideas are perfect for the start of spring to the heat of summer. From pretty pastels to floral prints I’ve got plenty of outfit inspiration for you to feel your best on this Easter holiday.
I’ve rounded a couple formal attire dresses as well as casual outfits that will not just be a one day dress. These dresses can easily be worn on many occasions. They are comfortable, effortless and incredibly chic.
I think we all deserve a new dress and these affordable picks are a great opportunity to feel your very best.
- Purple Gingham Dress-I shared this dress in yellow for my Elizabeth Taylor post. It’s lovely and comes in many different colors.
- Pink Floral Puff Sleeve Dress I’ve heard on good authority that this dress is stunning in person and very flattering. The puff sleeves can be worn on or off the shoulder.
- Off White Tiered Dress I love how flowy this dress is plus it comes in tons of colors. You could dress it up or down depending on what shoes you choose.
- White Ruffle Sleeve High Low Dress I don’t really follow fashion rules because I love to wear white all year around but since it’s Easter-this white dress is a go and looks stylish and comfortable.
- Oval Rattan Earrings These earrings add a little fun to whatever you wear with them.
- 2 Pack Rattan Earrings-I own these and love them-great quality and they really pop!
- Floor Length Floral Halter Dress This dress is a great option if you are looking for a more formal dress. With it’s vibrant colors and bold print it’s a show stopper. Add a pair of strappy sandals, a clutch and you’ve got a gorgeous look.
- Round Rattan Shoulder Bag I love the uniqueness of this bag! It could be dressed up or down and can be worn as a crossbody.
- Pink and Black Floral Tied Strap Dress-This sleeveless dress is the perfect dress for a cute spring-inspired look. It comes in many different floral prints and would be easy to dress up or down.
- 4 Pack Woven Earrings These are stunning on and make a colorful, bold statement!
- Straw Clutch I love this simple clutch. It would be easy to wear all spring and summer long. Plus, it would match with anything and everything!
- Pink Ruffle Tie Back Dress With it’s subtle floral pattern and cute tie in the back, this is a stylish look for any spring or summer activity. I’m not sure about the revealing back for an Easter Sunday church service but I had to include it because it is so cute.
- White Gauze Tiered Dress This is such a cute dress and would be perfect for a warmer time of year but you could add a denim jacket for added warmth.
- Off the Shoulder Tiered Red Floral Dress The bright colors of this dress make for the perfect Easter Sunday outfit. I would pair with knee high boots for a more casual option.
Many of us will struggle finding a way to stay warm with several of these dresses. I think a cropped cardigan like THIS ONE would work nicely or a drapey bat wing cardigan LIKE THIS. A light jacket might be tough to get over some of the puff sleeves.
- Faux Wood & Leather Clog-I love these shoes. They are super vintage looking yet claim to be cushiony and comfortable. They would look best with midi length dresses and skirts.
- Wedge Espadrilles These wedges would be easy to pair with just about any outfit! They would look great with even shorts or jeans!
- Knee High Boots-Knee high boots work all year around and if you live somewhere chilly on Easter, these would provide a bit of warmth.
- Braided Heeled Sandals I own these and they are comfortable and look great! They literally match everything.
- Espadrilles with Ankle Bow I love these due to the ankle bow. They come in several colors including black and red.
Easter fashion is one of my favorite styles of dress. Floral dresses, strappy dresses, cotton dresses etc. are all different ways to look your best whether your hunting Easter eggs or attending a a Sunday service!