Summer is here and I’ve rounded up some girlie/boho pieces that will make you feel like a million bucks without breaking the bank! Many items are Amazon Prime as well!
- Button Up Shirt-I bought this shirt and love it. It’s so simple yet pulls an outfit together and takes it to the next level. It runs true to size. I bought a Medium. It’s actually tunic length so I’ve tucked the front in or tuck the whole thing in. It comes in many different colors and patterns.
- Vintage Scarf-I love these silk scarves to tie around my bag or use as a hair accessory. Go HERE to see how I wear these affordable scarves to add a pop of color to any outfit!
- Long T-shirt Dress-These dress gets great reviews and seems to be light and airy. I love the look of knotting one side. I plan to purchase this Prime item asap. I should also mention that it comes in a ton of colors!
- Crescent Necklace-I bought this $10 necklace a while ago and love it. It is right on trend and makes a big statement despite it being dainty and small!
- Off the Shoulder Dress-Love the pattern and colors of this dress. It defintely reminds me of the 60’s! Plus it seems to be very comfortable.
- Rattan Earrings-You can’t beat these rattan earrings. They are affordable and look amazing!
- Rattan Bag-I’ve had my eye on this bag for 2 summers now. I love the look and would definitely tie a scarf around the handles! It looks roomy enough to take to the beach or pool yet sturdy enough to wear for a night out.
- Red Kimono-I have the blue/green version of this kimono and absolutely love it. I posted 3 ways to wear a kimono HERE. This is a dupe of a Spell and the Gypsy piece which makes it a fraction of the price of the real deal.
- Floppy Sun Hat-As much as I love the sun and it’s many benefits, a summer hat is a must. This affordable floppy hat looks so vintagy/boho and is cheap to boot!
- Levi’s 501 Cutoffs-It’s not summer without cut offs and Levi’s 501s are classic. Plus these are currently on sale!
- Ruffled Top-I’ve yet to get this top but I’m going to because it looks high end but it’s totally not! Would be great for a girls night with skinny jeans! It comes in 2 other colors as well!
- Blue Tunic Top-I’m totally in love with this top. I NEED it. I will pair it with cutoffs and rattan accessories!
I hope you enjoyed this round up of fun summer pieces! Happy summer!