I’ve been doing some boho shopping-might have gone over the top but these buys are too good not to share if you’re like me and can’t get enough boho. My husband cringed at the “mumus” but I ended up wearing #2 for Easter and he was pleasantly surprised! The majority of these picks are imitations of a clothing lined called Spell Designs. It’s a Australian company by 2 sisters and the pieces are all absolutely stunning! However, the price point is quite high so for now, I’ll stick to these Amazon dupes!
- Green and Lavender Dress-True to size, I ordered a large and it’s quite big. I’ve not yet washed it but from the reviews it shrinks.
- Peacock Dress-The most gorgeous fabric, this vibrant dress can be belted or even tied at the leg. I paired it with booties but you could just wear sandals for a more laid back look.
- Sleeveless button-down Dress-True to size-I ordered a large and it’s very roomy. It buttons all the way up with slits on the side. I might even wear it over jeans and a tank, unbuttoned! The colors are gorgeous!
- Pink Sleeveless Dress-This is the cutest dress! It’s true to size but I would say if you are big busted you might have an issue. I’m 36C and it’s fine. This dress can be worn straight or belted. It comes in many different prints as well.
- Sunglasses-These Chloe dupes are only $10 and not bad quality! Major retro!
- Pink Skirt-This is the only item I’m disappointed in only because it runs extremely small. I got a large and it’s somewhat uncomfortable. However, the fabric is so pretty that I kept it and might remove the elastic waist and add a drawstring. This skirt comes in a bunch of different fabrics as well. I would say the large is more like a small.
- Gold Screw Bracelet-This Cartier dupe is quite good and actually comes with a tiny gold screw driver. Plus, it says Cartier inside the bracelet. The bracelet has 2 screws on each side and can be very hard to get on but I’ve got the hang of it and it’s worth it! It comes in many sizes that are tricky. I have small wrists and got a 6.3-it’s quite small but fits fine. 6.5 would be a more standard size.
- Cream Duster-This waffle knit duster is a bit darker then the picture but it looks so cute on and is light and perfect for layering! This is not a Spell dupe, just something I’ve bought and like!
- Pink Button Down Dress-Such a cute dress to unbutton and wear with jeans and a tank. Vibrant colors make it such a good pop for any outfit! It is true to size.
Be sure to check out Spell & The Gypsy blog-it’s boho heaven. SO. MUCH. INSPO. And don’t judge me for all these dupes! I got bigger things to spend money on-lol!