I’ve rounded up some great pieces that are all super affordable for fall! Each season, I think it’s nice to get a few new pieces to update your wardrobe. It’s a nice boost that we all need at the start of a new season! Some of the items I’ve listed are on sale and the sale won’t last but other’s are just super affordable.
- Gray Ruffled Top-I am about to order this top. I first saw it on another blogger and it looked so cute. However, be warned, it is a T-shirt material not a sweater.
- Free People Cardigan-This cardigan is somewhat expensive but it’s 40% off and great quality. You can’t beat Free People-their clothes just fit right. Be aware that they run large so size down! This cardigan also come in black and wine.
- Faux Suede Hobo Bag-I’ve been looking for a camel colored bag that is super affordable and this one might be it. It gets great reviews and is usually around 30% off online!
- Bird Kimono-I just ordered this and of course will post on Insta. once I have an opinion on it. First off, it’s $10. Second, it is so unique and I can’t wait to style it! Kimonos are a great way to get you through fall since heavy coats are normally needed.
- Plaid Scarves-Can’t get enough of blanket plaid scarves. This trend is going nowhere and these are great and come in many other colors! Scarves add such a nice POP to an outfit!
- Fuzzy Sherpa Coat-Fuzzy coats are all the rage this season. I was going to resist this trend but it’s majorly growing on me and since this jacket is under $40 I’m going to have to do it. It comes in several other colors too!
- Earrings-Ok, this is a deal. These earrings come in a 4 pack and are only $10. I already have one pair and wear them constantly. I just ordered these as well so I’ll keep you posted!
- Zippered sweater-This sweater is so cute and looks so incredibly cozy, beyond affordable and comes in several colors! Oh and it’s PRIME!
- Leith Dress-I’ve posted this dress several times already-I literally can’t say it enough-This dress is so flattering! I don’t wear skin tight clothes because I have a tummy but I’m able to wear this one. It doesn’t hike up and is so versatile! This color is 40% off!
- Black Coat-I love this coat and it’s button placement. Again, very reasonable and Old Navy coats, in my experience are very good for the money!
- Free People Sweater-I’ve been eye balling this sweater since the Nordstrom anniversary sale and it’s finally 40% off. I love the shape of the neck and the balloon sleeves. It might be time to bite the bullet!
Hope you love these pieces as much as I do! Check them out before they’re gone!