This Christmas I “refreshed” my daughter’s room. Unfortunately she is growing up way too fast for me but, it was time for me to get onboard and give her a room that didn’t look like it was meant for a toddler! She ended up loving the room and I’m in love with it too! She’s added a few of her own touches but I wanted to share how I decorated it in case you’re in need to update a bedroom! When I plan a room I like to create collages to see how it looks together! I didn’t end up purchasing everything but I did get the main items.
Below I’ve listed the items on my collage. Some items I didn’t buy but I’ve given you my honest opinion on everything I did. Unfortunately, two of the pillows are out fo stock so they are not included below.
- Velvet Bedspread:I highly recommend this comforter. It is so soft, not too thick but not too thin and the perfect baby pink.
- Modern Bedside Table
- Ombre Canopy
- Floor Lamp:Defintely recommend this lamp. It has a metal flat switch that you barely touch to turn it on which is a nice feature. It’s very sturdy and looks so cute in her room.
- Pom Pom Curtains:I waited to long to order these and couldn’t get them in time. I went with THESE and am so happy. They are the exact velvet baby pink match to the bed spread and I love the unexpected coral tassels.
- Modern Dresser-I love this dresser. It’s very well made and solid wood.
- Crown Pillow: Super cute!
- Fold Up Lounge Chair-She’s loving this chair and so do I! I love that it folds up too so when she has a sleep over and we need space on the floor, we can fold it up and out of the way.
- Side Table
- Rug:This rug is stunning. I had about a million I was looking at and I couldn’t be happier with this one. It is so vibrant in person and has a lot of colors so you’re not just stick with pink.
Shop the Post: