Nordstrom truly has the best sales on the highest quality pieces. They are having a 40% off fall/winter items and I’ve rounded up my favorites!
- Free People Kimono-This kimono comes in 2 different colors and has a great length and shape! I love pairing kimonos with skinny jeans, a cami and strappy heels or sandals. If boho is your look, this kimono is a must!
- BP. Striped Long Sleeved Tee-I have this tee and can attest to the softness of it. It is lightweight and flowy and comes in several different colors. It’s definitely a staple. Plus, the length of it is great for leggings.
- Free People Henley-FP Henley’s are the best. They are generous, flowy and comfy. I would size down because FP tends to run very large. This Henley comes in white and black as well. It also has a great length for leggings.
- Leith Dress-I own this dress in grey and recommend anyone purchase it because of how flattering it is. I am so self conscious of my tummy and can wear this dress with ease. The ruching and double layer of fabric make it pooch friendly! Get this dress on sale because you’ll love taking from season to season!!
- Rebecca Minkoff Backpack-I have had my eye on this backpack for months now. I love this hunter green leather version and might just have to bite the bullet since it’s on sale! I think backpacks are just so convenient when you have kiddos. Hands free is such a must!
- Suede Booties-I own these booties and love how they look. The pointy toe looks so chic with just about anything. I will say that these are not the most comfy bootie I’ve found but the way they pull an outfit together is worth it. Plus, I’m still hoping to break them in. They also come in several different colors including taupe and black.
- Steve Madden Beaded Clutch-I love a clutch for a night look. This one is neutral with pops of color in the hardware. You can’t beat how cute it is!
- Convertible Neckline Tunic-I want this tunic!! The length is great and you can also wear it as a cowl neck!
- Free People Sweater-Love how chunky this sweater is and would wear it with a high waisted skirt or distressed jeans tucked in the front.
- Brown Leather Jacket-I think a brown moto jacket is unexpected and looks so great in the winter. This one is not faux but with the sale is a great price!
This sale won’t last long so don’t miss out if you see something you like!