Summer is for light airy clothes with a fun flair, am I right?! I’ve rounded up some fun pieces that I’ve either bought or planning to. Unfortunately, I’m trying to be good and not spend money so all these pieces are rather inconvenient at the moment!! However, everything is pretty affordable!
- Free People Henley Top-I love Free People. I actually just ordered this top because it’s 25% off. As usual, size down because their flowy tops run HUGE.
- Friendship Bracelets-I can’t get enough friendship bracelets. My collection is ridiculous but I just love how they give a pop of color and break up metal on the wrist. These are just so sweet and handmade on Etsy!
- Evil Eye Protect Necklace-I saw this on someone on Instagram and think it is so unique!
- Off the Shoulder Top-Ok, how cute is this top? And it’s Amazon Prime! Super affordable and it looks super high end!
- Chloe Dupe Sunglasses-I’m not spending $400+ on sunglasses at this point-no judgement, it’s just not where I’m at. However, I am loving the Chloe sunglasses that are so popular this summer and found an exact dupe! Again, Amazon Prime and $10!
- Palazzo Pants-These are so cute! I love a high waisted wide legged pant. These get decent reviews and are super affordable! There are several different fabric options too!
- Button Down Midi Dress-These dresses are everywhere. Ideally, I would like this dress to be 100% cotton but it’s not. However, this fabric is very easy to iron and light.
- Summer Halter Dress-This is an exact replica of a Free People dress that is 3x the price. It comes in many colors too!
- Boho Kimono-I’ve ordered this kimono in the blue color. It’s taking a long time to arrive which is the problem with a lot of Amazon clothes that aren’t Prime (because they are coming from China). I’ll keep you posted if the kimono turns out to be as cute as the pictures! Update: I received the kimono and like it-it’s a traditional kimono so the underarms are open-I wasn’t aware of this when I bought it but it’s not a deal breaker.
- Ruffle Cropped Top-This top is around $50 but it’s so incredibly cute, I think it’s worth it! I don’t think it’s so cropped that skin will show as long as your pants aren’t low rise.
Shop the Post
Happy Shopping! Jenn