I’m really loving some of this seasons summery trends! I’ve rounded up a few below and of course, they are all affordable yet cute!
- Kimono/coverup This kimono is only $6-Can’t beat that price to use it for a swim suit cover up or pair it with cut offs and a tank! I also found a longer version HERE that was $10 more but Amazon Prime.
- Straw Shoulder Bag- This round bag is all the rage. I’m seeing a version of it everywhere! This is quite a trendy look so I really don’t mind going Amazon on this trend!
- Neckerchief- I’m loving a small silk scarf around the neck or in a ponytail. I bought this one because I want to tie it to the round straw bag for a pop of color. Click through to see all the pretty print option this scarf comes in!
- Beaded Earrings- A colorful earring is a great way to add a punch of color. Not only is it eye catching, but it also brightens up the face! These earrings come in several colors and are currently on sale for less then $20!
- Floppy Straw Hat– Ok, a floppy hat is just a must. Pile on all the sunscreen all you want but a hat really does the trick. And funny enough-these floppy hats look super flattering on everyone! There’s a very 60’s vibe to them!
- Bow Espadrilles– I have these in 2 different colors. I love them so much because not only are they super cute, they are beyond comfortable and pair well with just about everything. You could even wear them with cut offs without feeling too over the top!
- High Waisted Utility Shorts- Not gonna lie-I just ordered these. I’m not so sure they’ll look right since I’m so long waisted and very challenged when it comes to looking good in shorts, but at $16 and prime with free returns, I figure I’ve got nothing to lose. Plus, they are on trend for this season and seem to be flattering on everyone I’ve seen them on.
- Cotton Boho Dress- I’m a big fan of Free People, however I’m not a fan of their high prices. This dress is just like their $100+ dress that’s been on Nordstrom for the past two summers!
- Straw Clutch- I’m loving this pineapple clutch! It’s so quircky and cute. It reminds me of a Kate Spade but this one is only $29!
- Pretty Bralette- This has to be my favorite bralette of all time. It comes in every color and runs true to size. For reference, I am a 36C and wear a large in this bralette. I like to wear it with tops like THIS so the pretty detail pops out the top!
A couple other finds were this Sam Edelman Beach Bag on Amazon for only $35. It is beyond cute and cheap for this brand! I also love this Monkey Embroidered Beach Bag from Nordstrom. It’s also very reasonable!
What are your favorite trends this summer?! Am I missing any?
Shop the Post