Hello! Today I’m rounding up cute red, white and blue pieces in case you have 4th of July plans that require more then a swim suit and cutoffs! I’ll be indulging in loads of homemade ice-cream so I’ll be lucky to fit in sweat pants that night but maybe you could use a little shopping break today since all items are Amazon Prime, affordable and will arrive in time for your 4th of July celebration!
As per usual, I waited till it was too late to do a post from the usual places like Nordstrom, Loft or Old Navy but it dawned on me that I started this new blog in order to scout out Amazon items that will save you time and money AND make you look like a million bucks!!
- Embroidered Boho Dress- This dress looks more expensive then it is. In fact, it looks just like a Free People dress but 5x cheaper! This dress is $21! This cutie comes in several different colors too! I haven’t personally ordered it for me, but the reviews confirm it’s embroidered and not polyester. I believe it’s a gauzy material.
- Off the Shoulder Blue/White Top-This top is so cute and would look great with white jeans or white cut offs! It definitely looks high end.
- ChicWish Tunic-I love this tunic/dress. I’ve seen it worn as a dress as well as paired with white jeans! I think tall girls might have an issue with the length.
- Platform Espadrilles –These shoes are so on trend right now. They defintely look like several sandals at Nordstrom. Plus, these get great reviews!
- Chiffon Ruffled Top– I have this top in navy and it’s so cute. I just posted it on Instagram HERE. It’s so affordable and light enough for hot temps! I messed up on this one though and just realized it’s not Prime. It’s free shipping though. It’s also a one size fits all which is super weird. It’s on the small side. It fits me perfect and I’m a 36C and usually wear a medium-large in most tops. At $7, it might be worth a chance.
- Red Cotton Backless Dress– Another Free People look alike dress at a fraction of the price! I love how it’s open in the back and it does come in several clolors! The open back would make this impossible to wear a bra but with the ruched front, it might be ok.
- Statement Earrings-These remind me of fireworks!! So cute! Plus they come in red and white too!
- Neckerchief This would be cute tied to a straw bag like THIS, in a ponytail or even around the wrist!
- Blue and White Striped Midi Dress-Love this dress so much. It comes in so many colors and patterns but I just love this thin blue striped one! I’ve not ordered it yet so I can’t speak to the quality or actual fabric. It isn’t 100% cotton so be warned!
- Off the Shoulder Boho Dress-I actually have this dress in blue. It’s cute and comfortable and looks great with sandals and boho jewelry!
Hopefully, if you’re a procrastinator like me, this post will save your 4th of July event!! Happy 4th!