The slouchy, oversized styles of Free People have become hugely popular. So much so, there are loads of Free People dupes all over Amazon. The question is, are the cheaper Amazon versions comparable to the real thing? The brand has a higher price point and not always consistent quality so unless you have an unlimited shopping budget, shopping for Free People dupes is a necessary task. Never fear though! I have done the work for you! If I haven’t personally owned an item, I’ve consulted others who have and approve that every item that made this list is a good imitation.
Related Post: Trend to Try-Jumpsuits
Free People is definitely a favorite brand of mine. While I have a few FP pieces, I’m all about a good deal and have found many good dupes at a fraction of the cost of the Free People version. Free People clothes have typically had a more boho style but recently Free People has dominated with sporty meets slouchy, comfy clothing. Think loads of waffle knit, cozy goodness!
Today I’ve rounded up the best Free People dupes on Amazon at a lower price point. I’ve scoured Amazon looking for an average rating of around 5-star reviews and poured over photos making sure the sellers included the exact item photo and not just Free People photos. This is the key to going the budget-friendly route. I found some unique pieces but most of my fashion finds are cozy and loungy and perfect for cooler temps.
Related Post: Amazon Fall Wish List
Related Post: Unique and Elevated Ways to Wear a Kimono
Free People Dupes Under $50:
- This bat wing sweatshirt has an interesting cut that makes it not your average oversized sweatshirt. It comes in several colors and has that perfect slouchy look we all have come to love from Free People. I’m very drawn to the light gray one but looking at review pictures, this color very likely will look cheap in person.
- The iconic quilted dolman jacket is a well known piece from FP. Rumor has it, this version is exactly like the original and so much more affordable. At $50 (compared to $200) this dupe is a must for the fall and spring season!
- I love this cropped waffle knit shacket. It’s chunky yet light-weight and comes in several colors.
- This unique sweatshirt is so cute with it’s dramatic puffy sleeves. Reviews are great and loads of colors are available. Reviews advise to size up one or two sizes to get the oversized look.
- This 3-pack of bralettes are very similar to the Happiness Runs Free People sports bra. They come in a huge variety of colors and are nice and thick. They don’t give much shape or support but are surprisingly flattering. If you are bigger chested I do not recommend buying these if you need a sports bra to work out in.
- I love this cropped cardigan. The Amazon version has the same popcorn textured material as the FP version and it comes in quite a few colors. I love a cropped cardigan to wear buttoned up as a top with midi skirts.
- This famous full lengthened waffle knit shacket was a must last season and I have a feeling it’s coming back. I have on great authority that this particular shacket is the best dupe on Amazon. There are so many imitations on Amazon and not all are good. This exact shacket is the closest to the original.
- I love this crew neck sweater. It has a great cut and the ribbed texture gives it a cozy, comfortable look. Plus, it comes in 32 colors! I’ve seen it on several people and it’s such a good everyday look with leggings and tennis shoes! Perfect mom uniform!!
- Everyone is familiar with the Free People Adella bralette. I have 2 original FPs and I hate them! They don’t have padding and smash my chest. The dupe versions have padding and go up to 3x! Last I checked, Free People’s only went up to a large. This version is half the price of the original.
- This slouchy, cable knit oversized cardigan is the perfect addition to your fall/winter wardrobe. Plus, this cardigan has pockets and the same dramatic neck as the original. The original is at a high price of $158 but this dupe is only $40! According to reviews, it fits oversized so sizing up is not necessary.
- I love this light weight, waffle knit jacket! It was hard to find a seller that offered Prime and had a fair amount of good reviews. Plus, while it’s all over Amazon, none but his vendor provided anything but Free People pictures.
- I love this long sleeve top with thumb holes. It comes in several colors and great for fall and winter. It is soft and flowy and also comes in a sleeveless version for warmer weather.
- This oversized yet cropped vest is so on trend for this season! What is unique about this vest is that it is light weight and not the usual “puffer” vest that is so bulky.
With the change of season upon us, you’ve got a good reason to check out these Free People dupes! Forget the extra cost of the real deal, Amazon is not only where to get the best imitations, you’ll get free shipping as well!
Happy shopping and be sure to comment on what your favorite look is!!
P.S. Never miss a post by signing up for my Stealing Pretty newsletter HERE!
Shop the Post: